Online Community ManagerMontreal
Do you want to join a growing tech and marketing company specializing in the automotive industry? 360.Agency is hiring a Community Manager to complete our social media team.
The successful applicant will have a great team spirit and will work closely with colleagues and several different teams every day. You will be in charge of multiple social media accounts and have direct contact with each of your clients.
- Create original and dynamic content for several social platforms according to the strategies implemented for each client.
- Conduct social media monitoring on a daily basis and ensure a commitment rate above the industry average.
- Daily monitor conversations, and proactively highlight opportunities for deeper engagement and interaction.
- Suggest and implement various innovative marketing strategies to promote our clients on social media Create monthly publication calendars.
- Provide and present monthly, quarterly and annual reports to each client.
- Manage crisis situations quickly and effectively on different social platforms.
- Team spirit and strong communication
- Self-discipline, resourcefulness, and very good organizational skills
- Is proactive, agile, and be willing to learn
- In-depth knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Twitter, Google + and LinkedIn.
- Excellent ability to manage crisis situations on social platforms
- Minimum 6 months experience with social media
- Experience with client relations or automotive industry (an asset)
- Perfect english speaking and excellent writing skills (french is an asset but not an obligation)
- Young, dynamic, and stimulating work environment
- Work from home
- Flexible hours
- Group Insurance Program
- Virtual medical clinic
- Use of company laptop
- Open, modern, and bright work environment