Online Community ManagerMontreal
Do you want to join a growing tech and marketing company specializing in the automotive industry? 360.Agency is hiring a Community Manager to complete our social media team.
The successful applicant will have a great team spirit and will work closely with colleagues and several different teams every day. You will be in charge of multiple social media accounts and have direct contact with each of your clients.
- Create original and dynamic content for several social platforms according to the strategies implemented for each client.
- Conduct social media monitoring on a daily basis and ensure a commitment rate above the industry average.
- Daily monitor conversations, and proactively highlight opportunities for deeper engagement and interaction.
- Suggest and implement various innovative marketing strategies to promote our clients on social media Create monthly publication calendars.
- Provide and present monthly, quarterly and annual reports to each client.
- Manage crisis situations quickly and effectively on different social platforms.
- Team spirit and strong communication
- Self-discipline, resourcefulness, and very good organizational skills
- Is proactive, agile, and be willing to learn
- In-depth knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Twitter, Google + and LinkedIn.
- Excellent ability to manage crisis situations on social platforms
- Minimum 6 months experience with social media
- Experience with client relations or automotive industry (an asset)
- Perfect english speaking and excellent writing skills (french is an asset but not an obligation)
- Young, dynamic, and stimulating work environment
- Work from home
- Flexible hours
- Group Insurance Program
- Virtual medical clinic
- Use of company laptop
- Open, modern, and bright work environment
Our Other Opportunities
|Account Manager – Client support||Montreal||View details|
|Application Specialist||Montreal||View details|
|Back End Kotlin/Java Developer||Montreal||View details|
|Data and Content Specialist||View details|
|DevOps Specialist||Montreal||View details|
|Digital Strategist (SEM)||Montreal||View details|
|Front-End Developer||Montreal||View details|
|Integrator – Website production||Montreal||View details|
|OPS Support Technician||Montreal||View details|
|Payroll and Benefits Specialist||Montreal||View details|
|Product Owner||Montreal||View details|
|Scrum Master||Montreal||View details|
|Senior Back-end Java Developer||Montreal||View details|
|Territory Manager-Manitoba/Saskatchewan||Manitoba||View details|
|Territory Manager – Prairies||Canadian Prairies||View details|
|Territory Manager – Atlantic||Atlantic||View details|
|Content and Quality Assurance Specialist||Montreal||View details|
|Web Integrator-Innovation team||Montreal||View details|
|Website Project Coordinator||Montréal||View details|