Are you looking for a steady job that will put your command of the English language into practice in digital marketing? Would you enjoy a career in a rapidly developing company in downtown Montreal?
360.Agency’s dynamic and creative team in the automotive industry seeks an enthusiastic and resourceful anglophone Web Content Specialist. The successful applicant would be expected to work full-time on a permanent basis, with the flexibility to work occasional weekends and around regular business hours where required.
If you have a keen eye for detail, are good with technology, and learn quickly, we invite you to join our team!
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Insertion of special offers, articles, client reviews, and web content in our Content Management System (CMS).
- Data entry and source checking.
- Content creation, insertion, and verification of online advertising (monthly promotions, special offers, press releases, newsletters, etc.) to service our clients in the auto industry.
- Quality control, proofing, and validation of websites, emails, ad copies, and promotional material.
- CEGEP/DEC in English, Literature, Communications, Liberal Arts, Administrative Studies Marketing, or equivalent
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (grammar, writing, syntax, etc.)
- Excellent understanding of French (capable of translating French to English)
- Comfortable in technical environments (CMS, Google Suite, Excel)
- Organized, resourceful, keen eye for detail and dynamic
- Professional attitude, flexible, great team player
- Interested in the automotive industry
- Located downtown close to public transit
- Comprehensive group insurance
- Virtual medical clinic
- Flexible schedule
- Use of a company laptop
- Beautiful open-concept work environment
- Social activities