The Marketing Solutions team at 360 Agency seeks an enthusiastic and resourceful bilingual Web Content Agent with native command of the English language. The candidate will need to work full-time on a permanent basis, be flexible to work occasional weekends and outside regular office hours where required.
If you have an eye for detail, can master technology, and learn quickly, we invite you to join our team!
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- For each project (website) assigned to you, here are your main tasks:
- Revision and correction (including some translations) of SEO content and articles.
- Insertion of content on websites via the CMS (SEO, promotions, articles, reviews, schedule, team, CTA, etc.).
- Creation of certain content according to customer requests.
- Quality control, verification, and validation of websites in close collaboration with the Design and Integration teams.
- Update existing websites according to customer requests.
- Role of content advisor to project coordinators.
- Follow-up with the team leads on the progress of the projects.
- CEGEP DEC in English, Literature, Communications, Liberal Arts, Administrative Studies, or equivalent.
- Excellent understanding of written and spoken English (grammar, writing, syntax, etc.).
- Good understanding of French is a huge asset (capable of translating French to English).
- Organized, resourceful, keen eye for detail, and dynamic.
- Professional attitude and flexible.
- Located in Griffintown near public transportation
- Hybrid work: In the office and teleworking
- Full group insurance from day 1
- Unlimited virtual medical clinic for you and your family
- Flexible hours
- Computer equipment provided for your home and office
- Beautiful work environment, open and modern ambiance
- Social activities, Team dinners, and more!