Are you looking to evolve in a growing tech company? 360.Agency is a group of companies specialized in creating the best web and marketing solutions for its car dealership clients across Canada. Our mission? To revolutionize the way consumers have been buying cars over the last 100 years.
As a product support advisor, your responsibilities are to be the agency’s first line of support, to manage the flow of the client’s requests, and ensure sustained health of our client’s account while offering them a VIP experience.
The product support advisor operates as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to the 360.Agency’s services. This includes any issues, requests, and questions relating to their website, CRM, and other SM360 applications after installation. Prompt answers and proactivity with clients are at the heart of the job.
You will be in constant contact with an assigned portfolio. You will need to be able to:
- Perform live troubleshooting with clients
- Quickly establish a rapport & relationship with new clients
- Maintain relationships with existing clients
- Remain calm, cool & collected even under stress
- Coordinate problems resolution for our clients, internally as well as externally
- Understand the client’s needs and have the ability to communicate them to internal teams
- Communicate with clients via phone or email
- Maintain a high satisfaction level with clients
- Build and maintain a relationship of trust with clients
- Good knowledge of our applications and sound use of clients’ strategic plans
- Guide clients to use our tool in the most optimal and efficient way
- Organize and facilitate client training
- Respect the confidentiality of clients information by applying the personal information protection policy
- Perform any other task required
- Excellent communication competencies in English and in French: Written & Spoken
- Customer service experience
- Sense of urgency
- Problem-solving skills: think outside the box!
- Team player
- Friendly, outgoing & generally amicable personality
- Analytical skills
- Located in Griffintown near public transportation
- Hybrid work: In the office and teleworking
- Full group insurance from day 1
- Unlimited virtual medical clinic for you and your family
- Flexible hours
- Computer equipment provided for your home and office
- Beautiful work environment, open and modern ambiance
- Social activities, Team dinners, and more!