Expert(e) produit et formateur(trice)Western Canada
Are you an outgoing peoples-person? Do you love to travel and face new challenges on a daily basis? Are you made for business process optimization? Do you have a passion for the automotive industry? If so, you should definitely work for the rapidly-growing 360.Agency group.
We are currently looking for a Product Expert/Trainer for the Western Canada. Reporting directly to the Director of Business Development and Consulting, you will act as Product Expert/Trainer for our automotive dealership clients. You will be responsible for training new users on our CRM and CRM Mobile platforms. You’ll assure best communication practices by applying all standards and procedures as required by the client.
Main Duties and Responsabilities
- Coach employees on procedures and best practices for our CRM and CRM Mobile platforms;
- Highlight employees’ strengths and weaknesses in performance evaluations / regular feedback;
- Ensure employees’ training and coaching / respect of action plans / ensure tight follow-ups;
- Analyse the user’s use of CRM prior to visits to be able to deploy the follow-up training plan;
- Promote best business practices and the companies’ CRM tool.
Our Product Experts travel up to 90% of their time, sometimes including over-night stays, to visit the different dealerships in the Western Canada. We provide a competitive base salary with interesting bonus opportunities, as well as a car allowance and paid phone. Apply today to become part of the 360 Agency family! (https://www.360.agency/en/).
- Excellent knowledge of the world of automotive dealerships;
- Experience in customer service or sales (3 to 5 years minimum);
- Experience in personnel management in a call-centre environment;
- Excellent people-skills: be a good listener, patient, and an outstanding communicator;
- Participation in congresses or seminars oriented at call centres;(an asset)
- Good knowledge of the Office environment;
- Proven track-record of business process evaluation and improvement.