Want to join a growing tech company?
We are looking for a website project coordinator!
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Your responsibilities will involve coordinating and ensuring the delivery of web solutions in order to meet the team’s objectives, as well as ensure our clients’ satisfaction;
- You will be involved in the analysis of our clients’ needs until the delivery of these solutions, all while maintaining constant communication with internal and external teams throughout the process;
- In short, you will be responsible of the planning, deadlines, and quality of the delivered solutions;
- You will also coordinate the follow-up of these projects with professionalism and enthusiasm. You will help us gain our clients’ trust by delivering a solution that is up to their standards within a reasonable timeframe.
Are you the one we are looking for? Contact us!
The project coordinator has great team spirit and must work closely with his/her colleagues in order to establish a plan that meets everybody’s needs.
- Team spirit;
- Self-discipline, resourcefulness, and very good organizational skills;
- Minimum 6 months experience in project management;
- Experience with client relations (an asset);
- Is proactive, agile, and be willing to learn;
- Very good French (written and spoken); excellent English skills.
All this in a motivating work environment in beautiful offices in downtown Montreal – fun guaranteed!
We take to heart pleasure at work and among colleagues. Resource strength and talent are greatly valued and can quickly lead to growth within the company.