Do you want to grow and join a growing company? 360.Agency is a group of companies that specializes in creating the best web and marketing solutions for its automotive dealership clients across Canada.
360.Agency is currently seeking a Web Project Coordinator.
As a Web Project Coordinator, your main responsibility will be to coordinate and ensure the delivery of web solutions that meet the team’s objectives and our clients’ satisfaction. You will be involved in analyzing our clients’ needs and overseeing the delivery of products, while maintaining constant communication with both internal and external teams.
If client satisfaction is your number one priority and you have a keen interest in the digital world, don’t wait any longer – join our team!
- Plan and execute projects: Receive client specifications, allocate resources, and track project plans.
- Ensure excellent communication internally and with clients, providing regular updates.
- Verify project compliance: Ensure work quality and meet deadlines.
- Be proactive and control the project: Evaluate risks, propose action plans, and escalate issues and solutions to clients and managers.
- Document projects: Maintain written records of meetings, needs, decisions, and significant changes related to projects and clients.
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience.
- Experience in IT solutions.
- Strong command of English and French.
- Good judgment to determine priorities.
- Autonomy, resourcefulness, and excellent organizational skills.
- Customer relationship experience (an asset).
- Proactive and eager to learn.
- Team player
- Located in Griffintown close to public transportation
- Beautiful, open and modern work environment
- Hybrid work and flexible hours
- 100% reimbursed transportation card
- Summer hours*.
- Computer equipment provided for home and office use
- Full group insurance from day 1
- Unlimited virtual medical clinic for you and your family
- Discounts at various partners (Strom SPA, Gym)
Entertainment & other:
- Social events: happy hour, team dinners, Halloween, Christmas party, children’s Christmas…
- Coffee, tea, snacks (candy bars and cereal bar) and drinks available
- Opportunity to work from abroad for 4 weeks per year*.