Website Project CoordinatorMontréal
Are you looking to evolve in a growing tech company? 360.Agency is a group of companies specialized in creating the best web and marketing solutions for its car dealership clients across Canada. Our mission? To revolutionize the way consumers have been buying cars over the last 100 years.
We are looking for a website project coordinator to help ensure the delivery of our web products to our car dealership clients!
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Your responsibilities will involve coordinating and ensuring the delivery of our Desking 360 web solutions in order to meet the team’s objectives, as well as ensure our clients’ satisfaction
- You will be involved in the analysis of our clients’ needs until the delivery of these solutions, all while maintaining constant communication with internal and external teams throughout the process
- In short, you will be responsible of the planning, deadlines, and quality of the delivered solutions
- You will also coordinate the follow-up of these projects with professionalism and enthusiasm. You will help us gain our clients’ trust by delivering a solution that is up to their standards within a reasonable timeframe
Are you the one we are looking for? Contact us!
The project coordinator has great team spirit and must work closely with colleagues to establish a plan that meets everybody’s needs.
- Team spirit
- Experience with IT solutions
- Self-discipline, resourcefulness, and very good organizational skills
- Minimum 6 months experience in project management
- Experience with client relations (an asset)
- Is proactive, agile, and be willing to learn
- Very good French (written and spoken)
- Excellent English and French Spoken skills
- Located downtown close to public transit
- Possibility to work from home
- Comprehensive group insurance
- Virtual medical clinic
- Flexible schedule
- Use of a company laptop
- Beautiful, open-concept work environment (in office)
- Social activities (pre-covid)