The Web Marketing Account Manager Service Manager will act as the primary point of contact for CA360’s clients. They will be in charge of the communications between CA360 and their clients and will also aim to increase the income of CA360. Prompt answers and proactivity with clients is at the heart of their job, and our account manager will need to position themselves as a digital expert. They’ll propose improvements and adjustments to increase the efficiency of solutions proposed to clients and they’ll take action to be able to bring great solutions to complicated problems. You like challenges, know new technologies and want to feel accomplished in a new, stimulating environment? We have the perfect job for you in our team!
Do you like challenges, being recognized for your ability to adapt and learn, and accomplishing difficult tasks? Then we’ve got the perfect job for you! You’ll be working in a stimulating and motivating environment, where having fun is guaranteed.
- Build and maintain a trustful business relationship with clients
- Be able to maintain a high satisfaction level with clients.
- Understand the client’s needs and have the ability to communicate them to internal teams
- Communicate with clients via phone or e-mails to convey informations, or to plan or confirm a meeting
- Coordinate problems resolution for our clients, internally as well as externally
- Be sure of the application and good use of the strategic plans of clients
- Guide clients so they have better web experiences
- Analyze and present monthly analytic reports
- Organize formations for clients.
- Promote the use of CA360 tools for our clients
- Inform our clients of our offers, products and services
- Respect confidentiality of clients informations by applying the personal information protection policy
- Document communications with the different clients
- Participate in team meetings, workshops, and individual development workshops
- Perform any other task required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, in both French and English
- Highly developed sense of customer service
- Experienced in problem solving
- A great team spirit
We are committed to working as a team, so come join us today!