360 Agency is currently looking for a Web Integrator/Front-End Programmer to join our development team, specializing in cutting-edge transactional websites in the automotive industry. Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, the candidate will be at the heart of the website implementation and maintenance process, search-engine optimization (SEO), and the company’s web-framework programming.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Front-end programming of new websites and the mobile sites of the company’s clients;
- Correct, improve, and maintain the websites of existing customers;
- Participate in the development of social network pages and applications like Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter;
- Upgrade the company’s web framework;
- Participate in the development of the web application flow
- Be involved in the ergonomic design of websites and applications, both visually and functionally;
- Work closely with designers, project managers, and back-end developers to demonstrate the importance of functional, simple, and elegant user interfaces;
- Be involved in the Agile development process;
- Work in a team and in project mode.
- You have a keen awareness of web ergonomics and always keep an eye on the latest developments in e-commerce websites;
- Great problem-solving skills, autonomy, versatility, attention to detail, ability to work under pressure and in a team;
- Good verbal and written communication in French and functional knowledge of English;
- You have a Diploma of Collegial Studies (DEC) or Attestation of Collegial Studies (AEC) in Multimedia Integration or have at least 3 years of related experience;
- You are a master at HTML5 and CSS3, and you know how to deal with compatibility issues among different web browsers;
- You know how to use Photoshop and how to work on website sections according to mock-ups;
- You are at ease in a Linux environment;
- Knowledge of Java and JSP programming
- Previous experience with Jira (Agile)
- Experience in a Scrum environment
We offer you a flexible family-like work environment. Each individual is at the heart of our customer service process, and every employee is expected to show some interested in all the products and technical aspects of the company. We value the strengths and talents of the human resources and one can quickly grow within the company. Come meet us and find out for yourself!