Are you a web design expert? Do you love e-commerce? If so, 360.Agency has a great opportunity for you. We are currently looking for a Web Designer to join our team. Under the supervision of the Lead Designer and in close collaboration with the other members of the production team, you will work on car-retailer websites.
As a web designer, you will be asked to produce website mock-ups that respect industry standards and best practices concerning user experience and conversion. You will work directly with project coordinators, integrators, and developers.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Produce mock-ups, designs, and pages for our clients’ websites;
- Supervise and monitor integration work;
- Present and explain your work to the client;
- Adjust, improve, and design new pages on our current websites.
- Relevant experience in web design;
- Experience with the Adobe Suite (mainly Photoshop and Illustrator);
- Ability to work in a Mac environment;
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with short deadlines;
- Ease of understanding and implementing client requests;
- Flexibility and autonomy;
- Must be able to work in a team;
- Must be able to work full-time, on site;
- Interest in the automotive industry.