Google and Data Analytics SpecialistMontreal
Do you want to bring your expertise to an evolving and rapidly growing tech company?
360 Agency is a leader in the automotive industry providing web solutions to more than 800 car dealerships across Canada.
We are looking for a Google and Data Analytics Specialist to join our production team. The candidate must have experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console and be familiar with conversion and the web in general. Your mandate will be to define and implement best practices in terms of “tagging and tracking” for our clients websites. You will be involved in the analysis and choice of the KPIs, creating reports and also be the main reference point for the team.
You will have to work with different teams to deliver the relevant data, adapt the monitoring settings according to the evolution of websites and the standards put in place by third parties.
- Subject Matter Expert for topics related to analytics: analysis and resolution of problems in support of other departments
- Define, implement and maintain an analytical solutions policy for all of our clients’ websites.
- Participate in the configuration of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Google Ads, Facebook for installing pixels, tracking events, conversions etc.
- Regularly check the compliance of the analytics
- Creation and configuration of GTM and Analytics at the launch of the sites
- Inventory of Analytics and GTM accounts as well as it’s required updates
- Redesigning of the access according to rights
- Document the modifications made in GTM
- Prepare and implement changes from third parties (example: GA4)
- Implementation of automated and / or personalized reports when necessary
- Training and documentation for support teams
- Creation of customer benchmarks by region, brand, size, etc.
- Diploma in a relevant field (Marketing, e-commerce, administration, computer science, programming)
- Expert in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- 5 years of experience in digital marketing and data collection tools
- Excellent reporting, analytical and presentation skills
- Ability to work with different cross-functional teams
- Autonomous, with attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Bilingual French/English
- Comprehensive group insurance
- Virtual medical clinic
- Use of a company laptop
- Beautiful work environment
- Social activities