360.Agency is a multidisciplinary group of companies specializing in digital marketing and innovative technology solutions developed specifically for the North American automotive industry. Our mission is to revolutionize the way people buy their vehicles and provide the digital solutions essential to good dealership management today, in order to best support the industry in the challenges of tomorrow.
We are recruiting a Vice President of Finance for the companies of the 360.Agency group.
Reporting to the President and Chief Executive Officer of 360.Agency, the successful candidate will have primary responsibility for the financial management of the companies. In addition, the Vice President of Finance is responsible for supervising administrative activities (approximately ten people in total). The Vice President of Finance also manages investment and financing projects, relations with shareholders for the financial aspects and risk management. A member of the management committee and the executive committee, the Vice President of Finance has a leading role in the strategic development of the company.
- Provide financial leadership in the management and development of the company.
- Participate in determining and formulating the business strategy.
- Monitor the upgrading of financial governance, internal control and risk management.
- Participate in the development of policies and procedures, in order to ensure the monitoring and continuous improvement of internal financial and administrative controls and procedures.
- Monitor and lead the implementation of the business plan.
- Plan, manage and coordinate financial and accounting tasks.
- Analyze, monitor and develop key performance indicators (KPIs) in order to improve the financial performance of different products and services.
- Collaborate with the leaders of the organization and develop and maintain excellent business links with the various internal and external partners.
- Support managers in budgetary administration and ensure their commitment to promote sound financial oversight while developing appropriate management reports.
- Guide the team in the production of financial statements (and other monthly and annual statutory reports, in accordance with accounting standards and practises).
- Ensure compliance with deadlines and quality standards in financial processes and the resulting financial information.
- Present financial information to the audit committee and the board of directors while maintaining a partnership relationship with the external auditors.
- Put forward the necessary information and control mechanisms to ensure compliance with company policies.
- Oversee the development, implementation and maintenance of budget and accounting systems, as well as the review of financial analyses and management reports.
- Manage the treasury, short and long-term financing needs, and relations with banking institutions.
- Determine the accounting and financial implications of the projects while identifying and evaluating inherent risks.
- Support the leaders of the organization with risk management. Propose interventions and appropriate solutions to mitigate financial risks and advise other managers on these matters.
- Research and implement new and innovative practices in accounting and financial management that contribute to the success of the organization, in particular, those focusing on strengthening the integrated management system for the simplification, efficiency and robustness of financial processes.
- Provide leadership and support the evolution and technological transformation processes for finance business systems as a means to optimize standardization and automation.
- Ensure the planning and management of a process of continuous improvement and technological efficiency with a view to business intelligence.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration and finance, combined with a recognized accounting designation (CPA, CA, CGA).
- More than fifteen (15) years of relevant experience, including ten (10) years managing a multidisciplinary team.
- Expert knowledge of the accounting cycle.
- Possess mobilizing and transformational leadership with teams, colleagues and leaders of the organization.
- Be a skilled professional to play a strategic advisory role with an ability to work in an entrepreneurial and SMB context.
- Excellent business acumen focused on action and results.
- Experience in business acquisitions and mergers including private and public calls to capital (IPO).
- Knowledge of the environment of value-added technological products (an asset).
- Be recognized as someone who has demonstrated their ability to work in environments where ethics and respect for good governance are of value.
- Have demonstrated change management skills and extensive openness to innovation.
- Be able to communicate with all levels of the organization, both oral and written, in French and English.
Offering a family and flexible working environment, we take pleasure at work and among colleagues at heart. Each individual is at the heart of the customer service process, and each employee is expected to be interested in all products and technical aspects of the business. The strengths and talent of the resources is developed and can lead to growth within the company. A meeting will allow you to judge for yourself!