360 Agency is a team that is taking the lead on the digital marketing revolution. We are a company with 230+ employees who are all passionate about the digital workplace, and strive to continue providing a product of value to automotive dealerships across Canada! The energy within the agency is unparalleled, and there are always new innovations that make our work enjoyable and exciting. As a certified Google Premium Partner, we receive the most recent updates in technology, and quickly manoeuvre these updates in order to benefit our clients, and provide only the best services in the largest retail market in Canada. The learning opportunities are endless, personal and professional growth is encouraged, and the culture can best be described as a start-up work environment with an international organization’s goals.
Join us in our journey to revolutionize the digital marketing world!
This position is a sales role based mainly in the east of the province of Quebec and the north of New Brunswick.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedules to cold-call on potential clients (car dealerships).
- Adjust content of sales presentations by studying the type of dealerships.
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential dealers.
- Build strong relationships with potential clients.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, services, and policies by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Experience selling to automotive dealerships, not a must but a strong asset;
- Automotive dealership experience and/or knowledge;
- Ability to meet sales goals, B2B sales experience and maintain a sales CRM;
- Closing Skills, total comfort with cold calling;
- Territory Management;
- Prospecting Skills;
- Negotiation Skills;
- Client Relationships;
- Motivation for Sales;
- Product Knowledge;
- Presentation Skills.