Are you looking to evolve in a growing tech company? 360.Agency is a group of companies specialized in creating the best web and marketing solutions for its car dealership clients across canada. Our mission? To revolutionize the way consumers have been buying cars over the last 100 years.
360.Agency is looking for a Territory Manager for the region of Montreal, Quebec to join our business development team in growing our portfolio of clients!
We develop our own line of products such as website, CRM products, online sales tool, and advertising solutions. As a certified Google Premium Partner, we receive the most recent updates on our technologies, we maneuver quickly to meet our customers’ expectations and we provide the best service in Canada’s largest retail market. The learning opportunities are endless, self-development is encouraged and our corporate culture is defined as: a growing company with ambitions to become an international organization.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sign new customers by planning your schedule for solicitation calls to potential customers (car dealers).
- Edit and adapt the content of sales presentations with in-depth dealer analysis.
- Focus sales efforts by analyzing existing customers and potential customers.
- Create a relationship of trust with customers.
- Keep management informed with reports on your results and activities, such as daily calls, the development of weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyzes.
- Gather information on prices, products and news from competitors.
- Advise changes in products, services and policies with an assessment of results and competitive development.
- Resolve customer complaints by reviewing problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- Maintain professional knowledge and technical knowledge with educational workshops, professional publications, maintain professional links with our clients and active participation in professional associations.
- Provide historical data and maintain sales and regional records.
- Contribute to the team effort with the achievement of sales targets.
- Experience in dealer sales, not a prerequisite but an important asset
- Experience and knowledge in car dealerships
- Meet and exceed sales goals, sales experience and maintain a sales CRM system
- Competence to close sales and comfort with solicitation calls
- Territory management
- Ability to find clients
- Competence in negotiations
- Ability in customer relations
- Motivation to achieve goals
- Product knowledge
- Competence in product presentation
- Located in Griffintown near public transportation
- Full group insurance from day 1
- Unlimited virtual medical clinic for you and your family
- Flexible hours
- Computer equipment provided for your home and office
- Beautiful work environment, open and modern ambiance
- Social activities, Team dinners, and more!