Join 360.Agency in our mission to revolutionize the way car dealerships sell their vehicles for the past 100 years.
The Territory Manager – Alberta reports to the Regional Director of Sales and is responsible for the sale of our digital marketing solutions such as our websites, our e-commerce solutions and our CRM-Desking suite. He/she is part of a team and represents 360.Agency with automotive and motorsports dealerships and develops business relationships with our customers and potential customers in his/her territory. With an independent and entrepreneurial spirit, you are able to manage your daily activities and plan your visits to dealerships in your area in pursuit of your goals.
This position is a sales and customer management role at base salary with commission plan, based in Alberta.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sign recurring revenue contracts with new customers by planning your schedule and travel for sales calls to potential customers (car dealerships).
- Look for upsell opportunities and provide administration by renewing contracts in a portfolio of existing customers.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of our products and services in order to be able to adapt the content of sales demonstrations with an in-depth analysis of the dealer’s business processes.
- Ensure the presence of 360.Agency in your territory and create a relationship of trust with all dealers.
- Report your activities such as daily calls and your sales opportunities, the development of weekly work plans and monthly and annual territory analyzes with the help of our Salesforce system.
- Gather information on competitors’ prices, products and news.
- Advising on changes in products, services and policies with an evaluation of results and competitive development.
- Manage the client relationship by reviewing opportunities and issues, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- Maintain professional knowledge and technical savvy with educational workshops, professional publications, maintain professional connections with our clients and active participation with professional associations.
- Provide historical data and maintain sales and region records.
- Contribute to the team effort with the achievement of sales objectives.
- Experience (minimum 2 years) in technology sales (B2B) in a quota-carrying role
- Demonstrated ability to consistently achieve sales goals
- Experience and knowledge in the automotive industry not a prerequisite but an important asset
- Negotiation skills, handling objections and the ability to close deals
- Ability to solicit new clients and manage business relationships
- Self-confidence, resilience, rigor and entrepreneurial spirit
- Motivation to achieve goals
- Skill in product presentation
- Cell phone, and laptop equipped with internal company programs to ensure you are always connected
- Competitive base salary with annual performance increases
- Comprehensive group insurance
- Virtual medical clinic
- Car allowance
- Expense account