Are you looking to evolve in a growing tech company? 360.Agency is a group of companies specialized in creating the best web and marketing solutions for its car dealership clients across canada. Our mission? To revolutionize the way consumers have been buying cars over the last 100 years.
As a Territory Manager, you are the main connection point between 360 Agency and our clients across the Alberta Area.
The Territory Manager is tasked to provide strategic automotive leadership by partnering with leaders in our client’s organization(s) to align their digital business transformation agenda with solutions that can will to better engage their dealership’s customers, and optimize the dealership’s sales growth. The Territory Manager role is an incredible opportunity to ultimately drive all aspects of the client relationship, sales pursuit, and customer success life cycles.
The Territory Manager will need to orchestrate across multiple dealership solutions provided by 360 Agency including but not limited to Web Platform, CRM solutions, Digital Marketing, eCommerce, and Desking to ensure clients’ opportunities are aligned to requirements. The role will lead the end-to-end sales impact in the assigned customers/territory and provide feedback to where the agency’s capacity and coverage is needed. The Territory Manager drives customer lifetime value by leading pipeline development and velocity through frequent client visits and by building great value added partner solutions.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Experience with relationship management & pipeline management skills.
- Comfortable with data and stats selling.
- Ability to travel frequently for in-person and lead meetings across the assigned territory. High Travel Component.
- Executive level communications skills to large and small audiences.
- Bachelor degree an asset (Sales, Marketing, Business Operations)
- 5+ years of Sales Experience – Core sales knowledge, Sales Process, Challenger sales, and Strategic Business Development.
- Knowledge of the Automotive Industry an asset.
- Knowledge of dealership sales optimization an asset.
- Strong leadership presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences.
- Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with partners.
- High Travel Component 70-75%
- Cell phone, and laptop equipped with internal company programs to ensure you are always connected
- Competitive base salary with annual performance increases
- Comprehensive group insurance
- Virtual medical clinic
- Car allowance
- Expense account