360.Agency is a leader in developing the future of automotive retail technology. We are an organization with 250+ employees who are passionate about technology innovation, while striving to develop cutting-edge solutions for automotive dealerships across Canada! The energy within the agency is unparalleled, and there are always new innovations that make our work enjoyable and exciting. As a certified Google Premium Partner, we work on the latest and greatest of technology innovations, and manage updates to ensure our clients are always ahead of the curb. The growth and learning opportunities at 360 are endless and the culture can best be described as a start-up work environment with an international organization’s standard.
The Territory Manager will need to execute across multiple automotive dealership solutions provided by 360 Agency including but not limited to Web Platform, CRM solutions, Digital Marketing, eCommerce, and Desking to ensure clients’ opportunities are aligned to requirements. The role will lead the end-to-end sales impact in assigned customers/territory and provide feedback to where the agency’s capacity and coverage is needed. Territory Manager drives customer lifetime value by leading pipeline development and velocity with frequent client visits, and by proliferating great partner solutions.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedules to cold-call on potential clients (car dealerships).
- Adjust content of sales presentations by studying the type of dealerships.
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential dealers.
- Build strong relationships with potential clients.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, services, and policies by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, making recommendations to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Experience selling to automotive dealerships, not a must but a strong asset
- 10+ years of experience – core sales, challenger sales, and strategic business development.
- A reasonable level of technical automotive proficiency.
- Extensive knowledge of dealership sales optimization.
- Strong leadership presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences. Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with partners.
- Experience with relationship management & pipeline management skills.
- Comfortable with data and stats selling.
- Ability to travel for in-person and lead meetings across the assigned geographies. Executive level communications skills to large and small audiences.
- Bachelor degree required (Sales, Marketing, Business Operations); MBA desired
- Automotive dealership experience and/or knowledge
- Ability to meet sales goals, B2B sales experience and maintain a sales CRM
- Closing Skills, total comfort with cold calling
- Territory Management
- Prospecting Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Motivation for Sales
- Product Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Cell phone, and laptop equipped with internal company programs to ensure you are always connected
- Competitive base salary with annual performance increases
- Comprehensive group insurance
- Virtual medical clinic
- Car allowance
- Expense account