Attached to the Developer Experience, Infrastructure and Security (DevEx) team and working closely with our product development teams, you will be responsible for the overall software architecture of 360 Agency’s suite of integrated products. As a software architect, your success will be defined by the quality attributes of our products, as well as the ease at which developers can deliver value when working in our solutions.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Translate technology and architecture options to business language
- Reverse-engineer and identify gaps and technical debts in current products architecture.
- Align software architecture roadmap to strategic planning
- Propose, validate, own and document architecture decisions
- Identify, propose and evaluate external solutions when appropriate (build vs buy)
- Optimize architecture for development and operational costs
- Define system segregation adapted to products and teams’ reality
- Define quality attributes of the system
- Act as a mentor and ensure knowledge elevation of development teams.
- Foster innovation within the team and participate in the identification, proof of concept and adoption of new technologies.
- University degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience as a programmer-analyst and/or architect.
- Experience in developing distributed applications in the cloud.
- Experience with Java, Spring, node.js, React, AWS, Kubernetes, Kafka, MySql, Mongo, Redis or equivalent technologies and frameworks.
- Solution-oriented and pragmatic
- Bilingual (English / French).
We offer you a flexible family-like work environment. Each individual is at the heart of our customer service process, and every employee is expected to show some interested in all the products and technical aspects of the company. We value the strengths and talents of the human resources and one can quickly grow within the company. Come meet us and find out for yourself!