360.Agency is looking for a Sales Analyst who can provide analytical support to our sales team. Reporting to the VP of Finance, the successful candidate would be responsible for analyzing data and preparing reports for Senior Management and the broader sales organization. The candidate would also be required to work cross-functionally between sales, operations, customer service, and finance.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure proper implementation of corporate sales operating procedures and best business practices
- Sales analysis to provide concise recommendations to executive management
- Create, manage and maintain all Sales reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com and other tools to drive the overall effectiveness and revenue for all sales channels.
- Provide Sales Leadership and executives with weekly and monthly reports in a timely manner ensuring data hygiene. Ad-hoc reporting may be required at times.
- Understand the sales funnel with responsibility for tracking operational tickets, analyzing relevant data to make sound recommendations on how to improve the funnel’s performance.
- Partner with other cross-functional groups such as Salesforce administrators, Product, Marketing, and Finance to ensure the integrity of data across platforms and functions
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field preferred, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in a Sales Operations or Business Analyst capacity
- Exceptional problem-solving skills: demonstrated ability to structure complex problems and develop solutions
- Ability to collect and analyze data and present findings to senior level management in a concise manner
- Process oriented with attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; with Advanced skills in excel. Must have the ability to deal with large data sets
- Capacity to learn new software tools and applications quickly
- Must have experience in Salesforce.com;
- Must be bilingual
Competencies (Skills & Behaviors)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Results and detail oriented
- Excellent change management skills
- Relationship building skills, team player and leadership skills
- Self-starter attitude with a high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand
We offer you a flexible family-like work environment. Each individual is at the heart of our customer service process, and every employee is expected to show some interested in all the products and technical aspects of the company. We value the strengths and talents of the human resources and one can quickly grow within the company. Come meet us and find out for yourself!