Do you want to join a growing HR team? Do you have experience in professional recruitment and human resources? Do you like challenges and career growth? If you answered yes to these three questions: 360.Agency has the position you need!
We are looking for our future Recruitment & HR Coordinator to join the human resources team.
360.Agency is a multidisciplinary agency that provides technological and e-commerce solutions to automobile dealerships.
The Coordinator will be responsible for the staffing process from A to Z as well as certain related HR tasks.
The person will be responsible for creating recruitment strategies, making direct approaches, convincing candidates to come work with us but also attending all interviews with managers and negotiating offers with future employees. The person will also participate in various projects involving human resources.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carry out all steps of the staffing process for internal jobs
- Building and maintaining a network of candidates
- Develop talent attraction strategies with the various teams involved
- Contact candidates by direct approach
- Ensure compliance with internal recruitment processes
- Establish partnerships with educational establishments in Canada and internationally
- Keep tracking tables (KPI) up to date
- Exercise an advisory role with managers in order to select the best talents for the organization
- Welcome and facilitate the integration of new people into the teams
- Develop, maintain and improve HR programs, policies and tools
- Create communications intended for employees (emails, newsletter, etc.)
- Act as a facilitator in change management
- Participate in payroll, opening and closing employee files, management of group insurance with the help of the administrative and finance team.
- 1-2 years of relevant staffing/recruitment experience
- Certificate in Human Resources or any other related field (an asset)
- Experience in the IT field (asset)
- Knowledge of linkedin (required)
- Knowledge of the Google Suite (an asset)
- Have a taste for “headhunting”
- Have a good commercial temperament, voluntary, don’t take no for an answer
- Be results-oriented, autonomous and dynamic
- A desire to work in a team and have excellent communication skills
We offer you a flexible family-like work environment. Each individual is at the heart of our customer service process, and every employee is expected to show some interested in all the products and technical aspects of the company. We value the strengths and talents of the human resources and one can quickly grow within the company. Come meet us and find out for yourself!