360.Agency is looking for a Software Quality Assurance Specialist to join our superb development team, specialized in the development of digital products and services for the automotive industry. Proud of its constantly evolving product portfolio, our agency offers unique and comprehensive services enabling its customers to increase their market share in e-commerce.
Do you like facing challenges, and being on the lookout for the best technologies? Do you want to be fulfilled professionally with a stimulating job?
Let’s meet up!
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
- Perform manual tests on current products, identifying deficiencies based on specific test plans
- Automate regression tests
- Investigate product quality to improve and achieve better customer satisfaction (collect quality data)
- Identify key KPIs for product quality and present reports and metrics
- Research and present new tools, technologies, and testing processes
- 3 years of experience as a software Quality Assurance Engineer with a variety of different testing techniques such as: functional, regression, acceptation, performance, stress, load, web security and different QA tools and processes.
- Excellent knowledge of software testing techniques and software testing lifecycle
- Full-Stack – Experienced in frontend and backend testing
- Have an eye for quality and detail-oriented
- Experience working in a Scrum environment and possess an agile mindset
- A sense of ownership in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Problem-solving skills
- Communication skills (french and english)
- Team player, must be ready to contribute and receive feedback
- Autonomous and resourceful
- Young, dynamic, and stimulating work environment;
- Autonomy and flexibility;
- Group Insurance Program;
- Virtual medical clinic
- Use of a company laptop
- Unique location near Bonaventure metro station and Central Station;
- Open, modern, and bright working environment
- Social activities