Help us revolutionize the way people buy cars!
The Program Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Program Manager in the organization and maintenance of ongoing programs, as well as assisting in the implementation of new certification programs.
As Program Coordinator, you will have the mandate to coordinate and deliver various projects and solutions to meet the objectives of our teams and to ensure the satisfaction of our on-program retailer clients and partners/brands. Working closely with the Program Manager, you will be involved in the analysis of the needs of our clients and partners until the delivery of the solutions, all while keeping a constant communication throughout the process with the internal and external stakeholders. In summary, you will be responsible for the front-line support for the certification programs assigned to you.
- Complete monthly reporting (per program specifications)
- Hold weekly status meetings with brands/partners on a program-by-program basis
- Track and oversee all support requests from brands/partners in our internal ticketing system (JIRA)
- Complete monthly audit of all on-program solutions
- Oversee monthly incentives updates
- Document all program-specific criteria (and ensure all documentation is up-to-date)
- Prepare quarterly brand reviews (based on established criteria, in the form of a presentation deck)
- Internal front-line support for all program-related points of escalation (escalate to Manager when necessary)
- Provide administrative support as needed
- Critical thinking, problem solving skills
- Excellent organization and attention to detail
- 1-5 years in Project Management an asset
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills (English and French)
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Interest and pronounced curiosity for new technologies
- Results-oriented with a very strong analytical mind
- Team spirit and transversal leadership skills
- Located in the city center near public transport
- Full group insurance
- Virtual medical clinic
- Using a corporate laptop
- Nice working environment Social activities
If you want to leave your mark in a revolutionary industry and use your talent to face new challenges every day, let’s meet!
You will be surprised with what you will experience with us!