We develop innovative technological solutions for the car dealership market.
Solutions Medias 360 is looking for a Product Owner to join a wonderful development team specializing in the development of digital products and services for the automotive industry. Proud of its ever-evolving product portfolio, we offer unique and complete services enabling our customers to increase their market share in automotive e-commerce.
Do you like challenges, do you want to work with a great team, fulfill yourself and grow in a stimulating work environment? Let’s meet up!
- Managing and delivering a product roadmap, prioritizing work ensuring incremental delivery of business value over time;
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape new platform features and improvements;
- Provide leadership to the development team pursuing a common vision aligned with business objectives at all times;
- Communicate business requirements & context to ensure they are understood by the development team;
- Engage with stakeholders and solicit their feedback to Communicate product updates and risk, validate priorities and compromises;
- Act as subject matter expert of your product development and innovation.
- Strong organizational & time management skills, with a self-starting, entrepreneurial mindset;
- Team player and leader capable of bringing people together toward a common goal;
- Strong track record of being able to develop relationships with a multitude of stakeholders/peers;
- Solide expérience relationnelle avec une multitude de parties prenantes;
- 3-5 years previous customer-facing web application, software, or platform development as a Product Manager/Owner in an Agile setting;
- Very good understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies;
- Excellent verbal / written communication in french and english and interpersonal skills.
- A young, dynamic and stimulating work environment;
- Autonomy and flexibility;
- Group insurance program;
- Unique location, near Bonaventure metro station and Central Station;
- Open, modern and bright working environment.
As a Product Owner, you will be working with various internal and external stakeholders to define product requirements for our products and prioritizing the work of your scrum team to ensure fulfillment of the product requirements to maximize business value.