We are looking for our future Implementation Specialist and Trainer! Your main task will be to implement our CRMPRO360 suite on site at our client’s locations across Canada. After the installation, you will also be responsible for training the sales team and sharing best practices regarding the use of the suite. Finally, you will work closely with the pre-installation team and other internal teams to ensure a high quality installation.
The position will require travel to go see our customers (up to 95% of the time out of the office and on the road) across Canada.
- Train the sales team on the CRMPRO360 suite (salespeople, sales manager, finance and accounting manager, etc.)
- Prepare and deliver a training and/or performance plan
- Regularly inform management of the progress of the installation in progress
- Be able to provide group or individual training
- Provide regular updates to the support team and account managers on the progress of the installation
- Ensure application of and compliance with Inc. and automotive industry policies, standards, procedures and legislation
- Maintain up-to-date installation reports on a daily basis
- Participate in the advancement of new business practices in the CRMPRO360 suite
- Perform any other related duties.
Your skills :
- Bilingualism required (French and English)
- You know office software (Google suite)
- You are an excellent communicator (oral and written)
- You are comfortable managing group or individual training at any level.
- You have experience in change management
- You have a good sense of adaptation and leadership
- You are a team player and communication oriented
- You have experience in a car dealership (an asset)
- You have experience in the implementation of IT management systems (an asset)
- Group Insurance Program
- Virtual medical clinic
- Use of company laptop
- The best team in Town to work with 🙂