360.Agency is an e-commerce leader that creates innovative solutions for car dealerships. Located in the heart of Griffintown, with easy access to public transit, 278 passionate collaborators await the arrival of our new Payroll and Benefits Clerk.
Are you looking for the opportunity to work alongside a welcoming and motivated team, in a fun environment for a company experiencing rapid growth across the country?
This position is available full time (40 hours per week) or part time, tell us about your plans and how you want to balance your professional and personal life.
If you are a perfectly bilingual team player who thrives in a fast-paced work environment — then this is the role for you! Come join us!
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The ideal candidate will be in charge of entering data for payroll and updating employee records, as well as vacation management and enrollments to the group insurance plan.
- Prepare and register employee payroll information.
- Create and prepare employee profiles.
- Process records of employment and 4% when requested.
- Manage timesheets for part-time employees.
- Complete year-end procedures, including preparation and adjustments for T4s, Relevé 1 and T2200.
- Prepare and send RRSP and TFSA reports.
- Distribute group insurance documentation to employees and process enrollments.
- Vacation management.
- Payroll and benefits administration studies or any combination.
- 3-5 years of related experience and training.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google.
- Bilingual French and English (spoken and written).
- Excellent understanding of Canadian payroll.
- High attention to detail, deadlines and managing priorities.
- Understanding of Nethris (Asset)
- Ease of working with several companies (Asset)
We take the passion we have to work and our relationships amongst colleagues at heart. Come see for yourself and send your application now!
- Payroll Fundamentals course.
- Knowledge of Nethris.
- Able to work with multiple companies.