360.Agency group of companies, is looking for an Operations Support Technician to join its Operations team, in order to assist its automotive customers across Canada.
Each day is unique in the Operations Department: a mix of daily scrums, coffee, little victories, complicated missions, team dinners, even more complicated missions, follow-ups with Account Managers and Consultants, more coffee, other challenges… All of this is driven by two objectives: satisfying our customers and having fun together!
Do you like taking on challenges? Would you like to work in a young, dynamic, and stimulating atmosphere in the heart of Griffintown, Montreal? Then we have the perfect job for you on our team!
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Support Ticket Analysis (Jira Service Desk software);
- Use of existing documentation (Confluence tool) and adding contributions as needed;
- Escalation if necessary;
- Third parties management (Rogers, Kijiji, AutoTrader, CarGurus, AutoTrader, Facebook Marketplace, LesPac etc.);
- Configuration of customized tools developed by the company for new customers;
- Internal coordination for new website launches;
- Apache / Nginx configuration;
- Customer domain name and SSL certificate management;
- Active participation in the continuous improvement of team processe;
- Support other team members in their daily tasks and help them develop their skills;
- Perform any other duties related to the position that will be assigned to you.
- Great customer-service skills
- Excel in problem solving
- Autonomous, desire to learn!
- Exceptional oral and written communication, both in French and English
- Very good learning capacity
- Strong analytical skills
- Organized, with a sense of priorities
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Strong team spirit
- Previous experience in a support centre or application support;
- Knowledge in programming with the following languages and tools:
- Apache / Nginx;
- Experience in a web-related company (e-commerce website).