The Media Director acts as a digital marketing Subject Matter Expert (SME) with their clients (automotive dealers and dealer groups) by elaborating results-focused strategies and media recommendations. They are responsible for developing the initial media plan and recommendations and must be able to identify and close any upsell opportunities. Finally, they must retain and nurture their active roster of clients. As part of the work, they must visit clients on a regular basis in order to discuss past results and future initiatives.
This is a travel-intensive position, mostly in the area of Montreal.
We are looking for someone who is bilingual.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieve digital advertising revenue goals by acquiring new customers and increasing budgets for existing customers.
- Retention of existing customers
- Generate a return on investment (ROI) for clients through a strategy adapted to their needs and careful management of the budget
- Ensure the proper execution of media campaigns through effective communication with the digital strategy team
- Meet with clients to assess campaign results and adjust budgets and media.
- new initiatives and careful budget management, while keeping an eye on the quality of the products delivered by the Ad Ops team
- Knowledge of Google Adwords and Analytics (fairly technical, but no certification required)
- Capability and comfort in travel (driving & flying)
- Understanding the basics of SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Well organized with a large degree of self-planning
- Customer focus and capable of managing client’s pressure & expectations
- Sales skills
- Sales and/or Customer Relationship Management experience (3 years)
- Experience in Digital Advertising is required
- Good communication skills
- Located downtown close to public transit
- Comprehensive group insurance
- Virtual medical clinic
- Flexible schedule
- Use of a company laptop
- Beautiful work environment
- Social activities