The Media Director acts as a digital marketing Subject Matter Expert (SME) with their clients (automotive dealers and dealer groups) by elaborating results-focused strategies and media recommendations. They are responsible for developing the initial media plan and recommendations and must be able to identify and close any upsell opportunities. Finally, they must retain and nurture their active roster of clients. As part of the work, they must visit clients on a regular basis in order to discuss past results and future initiatives.
This is a travel-intensive position, mostly in the area of Toronto.
We are looking for someone who is bilingual.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Meet the Digital Advertising Revenue objectives established for the position.
- Retention of existing customers’ advertising budget.
- Generating ROI for clients through new campaign initiatives and thorough budget management, while keeping an eye on the quality of the Ad Ops team deliveries.
- Knowledge of Google Adword and Analytics (fairly technical, but no certification required);
- Capability and comfort in travel (driving & flying);
- Understanding the basis of SEO (Search Engine Optimization);
- Well organised with a large degree of self-planning;
- Customer focus and capable of managing client’s pressure & expectations;
- Sales skills;
- Sales and/or Customer Relationship Management experience (3 years);
- Experience in Digital Advertising is required;
- Good communication skills.
Consultant Auto 360 is a team that plays an active role within the 360.Agency, an agency that is taking the lead in the digital marketing revolution. We are a company with 140+ employees who are all passionate about the digital workplace and strive to continue providing a product of value to automotive dealerships all across Canada! The energy within the agency is unparalleled and there are always new innovations that make our work enjoyable and exciting. As a certified Google Premium Partner, we receive the most recent updates in technology and quickly manoeuvre these updates in order to benefit our clients as to only provide the best services in the largest retail market in Canada. The learning opportunities are endless and personal and professional growth is highly encouraged. A start-up work environment with an international organization’s goals: this is how we describe our culture.
Join us in our journey to revolutionize the digital marketing world!