SM360, member of 360.Agency is looking for a Manager for our team of Account Managers (10 account managers and 2 team lead), in order to support its automotive industry clients across Canada.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, you will work closely with the team leads to take the customer experience to the next level. You will be directly responsible for supervising level 1 support activities, including documentation of requests received, compliance with procedures in place and follow-up tasks (proactive / reactive). You will be called upon to work with customers when the situation calls for it (escalated queries) and you will be the person who will ensure that the transition of new customers to support is as expected.
Overall, your role will be to lead the team using the best practices on the market, to set us apart from the competition.
- Be the escalation point for team leads on team issues and customer solutions to ensure that issues are addressed;
- Be the benchmark for all account managers (including team leaders) in terms of evaluation, performance and management;
- Ensure that the processes in place are followed and respected;
- Define and implement new processes as needed to optimize the work of the team;
- Make regular contact with customers to assess their level of satisfaction;
- Be the conductor of important / urgent support files;
- Collaborate with the operations manager;
- Coordinate problem solving for our clients, internally and externally;
- Understand the client’s needs and have the ability to communicate them to internal teams;
- Establish and maintain a channel of trust with each of our clients for all support requests;
- Manage the team of account managers by:
- Optimally distributing customers among team members;
- Ensuring that requests received are processed in accordance with our SLAs;
- Performing regular follow-ups on open requests (JIRA tickets);
- Producing statistics (KPIs) to measure team effectiveness and to give visibility to other teams in the organization.
- Maintain employee knowledge of our products and services;
- Being the main point of escalation with customers;
- Giving regular feedback to the team so that they can perform well and making sure that they have all the necessary tools at their disposal;
- Perform any other task related to this position.
- Excellent English and French communication skills: written and spoken (bilingual);
- Analytical skills, organized, autonomous (sense of priorities / sense of urgency);
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Experience in customer service;
- Problem-solving skills: think outside the box !;
- Team spirit;
- Adaptability and flexibility;
- Outgoing and friendly personality;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in managing teams.
- G Suite and / or MS Office;
- Have already created or participated in the creation of a business assistance center;
- Experience in a company linked to the Web (e-commerce site).
- Located downtown near public transport
- Full group insurance
- Virtual medical clinic
- Using a corporate laptop
- Nice work environment
- Social activities
Do you like challenges and would like to work in a young, dynamic and stimulating atmosphere in the heart of Griffintown? We have the perfect job for you! All in a motivating work environment… guaranteed pleasure.