Are you currently pursuing graduate studies, a recent graduate or do you have 1 or 2 years of translation experience specialized in marketing? Are you looking for a great work environment, a motivated and friendly team, a growing business with customers all over the country?
We are looking for a Junior/Intermediate Translator to translate and revise relevant and engaging English content about digital technologies and advertising for the automotive industry.
Marketing domain – Part-time (20h/week)
- Your main task will be to translate and revise the texts produced by our Marketing and Communication team. Integrated to a team of 4 people, you will be responsible for the quality and consistency of all documents in English.
- You may also be asked to review texts translated by our internal collaborators to ensure their quality.
- You will be the only native English-speaking member of your team.
- Your participation in writing your own texts may also be solicited.
Types of documents: presentation of our products and solutions, blog articles, newsletters, internal or external communication.
Target audience: English-speaking Canadian and American individuals. Your translation and writing skills must be perfectly adapted to the North American market.
Part-time position (about 20h/week): Great flexibility. Possibility to work remotely or at the office depending on the type of projects. The work schedule will be adapted according to the availability of the candidate and the agency needs.
Bonus: Ideal job to start your career in marketing and advertising. Diversified projects.
- Translation and revision of marketing texts from French to English
- Write, revise and update content presenting our products and services, corporate documents (marketing brochures, press releases, articles, website pages, blogs, emails, PowerPoint presentations, etc.) ensuring the accuracy, relevance, and marketing impact of the content.
- Review, correct and translate content before the release date.
- Ensure that the marketing message and style reflect the image and tone of the brand, and the positioning of 360.Agency products in our target markets, across all means of communication.
- Provide translation support to various internal departments.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Perfect command of English syntax, grammar and spelling. (mandatory)
- Capabilities in oral communication and writing in French. (mandatory)
- Knowledge in marketing writing techniques (writing skills for commercial purposes)
- Adaptability and versatility
- Ability to work under pressure, with tight deadlines
- Enthusiasm, creativity and accuracy
- Team spirit
- Bachelor’s degree or Certificate in Translation or a related discipline.
- Significant experience in a field related to translation and marketing writing.
360.Agency is the industry leader in innovative, e-commerce web solutions for automotive dealers. Situated in the heart of Griffintown, with access to public transport, 220 passionate colleagues are ready to welcome their new Marketing Content Translator.