IT Project ManagerMontreal
Are you looking to evolve in a growing tech company? 360.Agency is a group of companies specialized in creating the best web and marketing solutions for its car dealership clients across Canada. Our mission? To revolutionize the way consumers have been buying cars over the last 100 years.
360.Agency is recruiting an IT Project Manager to join its dynamic team.
Your mandate will be to put into operation all the steps necessary for the realization of IT projects in collaboration with various teams and suppliers.
- Ensure the follow-up of all the stages of the projects that will be entrusted to you
- Act as a point of liaison between the product teams, VIP clients, and senior management.
- monitor and regularly report to stakeholders on the progress of the project.
- Actively collaborate with product teams
- Lighten and simplify the work of our Product teams.
- Create the project plan and mandate, deliverables, measurement indicators, constraints, as well as deadlines, in collaboration with internal teams and taking into account the realities of our clients and automotive market
- Ensure the proper execution of projects and their quality according to deadlines
- Participate in internal meetings and with customers or suppliers, as needed
- Follow up on meetings with clients and internal teams
- Business & commercial acumen and excellent stakeholder management skills are essential.
- IT project managers require strong technical skills and a solid understanding of software development.
- Experience working with Agile methodology in the context of software development
- Leadership, autonomy, responsiveness, and multidisciplinarity (web, social media, CRM / email, video, communications, experiential)
- Analytical skills are necessary in order to correctly identify risks and solve any problems which may arise throughout the project.
- Ability to lead presentations and submit ideas with confidence
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools (JIRA)
- Excellent sense of organization, time management, and priorities
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Positive attitude, interpersonal skills, diplomacy, and teamwork expertise
- Curiosity and thirst for learning
- Bachelor Degree in IT, marketing, communications, or any other related sector
- Five (5) to ten (10) years of experience in project management (mandatory)
- Mastery of the software development cycle and the stages for launch and post-launch.
- Located in Griffintown near public transportation
- Hybrid work: In the office and teleworking
- Full group insurance from day 1
- Unlimited virtual medical clinic for you and your family
- Flexible hours
- Computer equipment provided for your home and office
- Beautiful work environment, open and modern ambiance
- Social activities, Team dinners, and more!