Are you looking to evolve in a growing tech company? 360.Agency is a group of companies specialized in creating the best web and marketing solutions for its car dealership clients across Canada. Our mission? To revolutionize the way consumers have been buying cars over the last 100 years.
360 Agency is looking for a Front-End Web Integrator / Programmer to join our pioneering automotive transactional and social website development team. Reporting to the Production Manager, the successful candidate will be at the heart of the process of website implementation and maintenance, search engine optimization (SEO), and corporate web framework programming.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will be at the heart of the programming of the visual layer of new websites and mobile customers of the company;
- You will correct, improve and keep updated the websites of existing customers;
- You may be called upon to develop the company’s web framework;
- You will participate in the development of the flow of web applications and be involved in the ergonomic design of sites and applications, both visually and functionally;
- You will work closely with designers, project managers and backend developers to educate them on the importance of functional, simple and elegant user interfaces;
- You will be involved in the “agile” development process;
- You will work in a team and in project mode.
- You have a keen awareness of web ergonomics and are aware of the latest developments in e-commerce sites;
- You have demonstrated, through past experiences, good problem-solving skills, autonomy, versatility, attention to detail, an ability to work under pressure and in a team;
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in French and a working knowledge of English;
- You have a DEC or AEC in multimedia integration or have 3 years of related experience;
- You master HTML5 and CSS3 as well as compatibility issues between different web browsers;
- Important Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Java and JSP programming.
- Keep abreast of best practices for each technology used.
- Excellent ability to work in a team.
- Be comfortable chatting about Merge Requests.
- Experience with Jira (Agile)
- Experience in a Scrum environment
- Located in Griffintown near public transportation
- Hybrid work: In the office and teleworking
- Full group insurance from day 1
- Unlimited virtual medical clinic for you and your family
- Flexible hours
- Computer equipment provided for your home and office
- Beautiful work environment, open and modern ambiance
- Social activities, Team dinners, and more!