360 Agency is looking for a Front-End Web Integrator / Programmer to join our pioneering automotive transactional and social website development team. Reporting to the Production Manager, the successful candidate will be at the heart of the process of website implementation and maintenance, search engine optimization (SEO), and corporate web framework programming.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will be at the heart of the programming of the visual layer of new websites and mobile customers of the company;
- You will correct, improve and keep updated the websites of existing customers;
- You may be called upon to develop the company’s web framework;
- You will participate in the development of the flow of web applications and be involved in the ergonomic design of sites and applications, both visually and functionally;
- You will work closely with designers, project managers and backend developers to educate them on the importance of functional, simple and elegant user interfaces;
- You will be involved in the “agile” development process;
- You will work in a team and in project mode.
- You have a keen awareness of web ergonomics and are aware of the latest developments in e-commerce sites;
- You have demonstrated, through past experiences, good problem-solving skills, autonomy, versatility, attention to detail, an ability to work under pressure and in a team;
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in French and a working knowledge of English;
- You have a DEC or AEC in multimedia integration or have 3 years of related experience;
- You master HTML5 and CSS3 as well as compatibility issues between different web browsers;
- Important Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Java and JSP programming.
- Keep abreast of best practices for each technology used.
- Excellent ability to work in a team.
- Be comfortable chatting about Merge Requests.
- Experience with Jira (Agile)
- Experience in a Scrum environment
We offer you a flexible family-like work environment. Each individual is at the heart of our customer service process, and every employee is expected to show some interested in all the products and technical aspects of the company. We value the strengths and talents of the human resources and one can quickly grow within the company. Come meet us and find out for yourself!