Our team at 360.Agency is growing! We’re looking for an Integration Specialist that will participate in the planning, coordination, and solution development and implementation activities related to the integration of applications and technologies within the client’s environment
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Keep a track on integration projects and ensure that they meet business requirements and goals
- Identify and resolve the system issues
- Making recommendation of the integration products and services by carrying out proper researches
- Work with the analysts, system designers, and business owners to lead in the integration testing phase
- Communicate with the software developers and engineers to address any problem in the program logic
- Checking for any issues with the operation of the new applications with the existing system softwares and applications
- Train the employees on new application features
Develop standards and processes to support and facilitate integration projects and initiatives.
- Project management
- Maintain up to date and accurate documentation
- building up system strategies, work with database and system administration teams, assist and perform system development plans, resolve problems related to integration deliverables
Participate in integration testing phase of software and applications under development to identify and remedy potential problem areas.
- Contribute to the team’s toolset by identifying opportunities, improving or creating tools
- Developing standards, processes and documents to support and facilitate integration projects
An application integration specialist must have excellent analytical and research skills. He must also be in touch with the current technologies and have a sound knowledge of the same
- Minimum three to five years of experience of application integration
- Extensive knowledge about event driven systems, schema, orchestration, mapping
- Strong experience with data architecture and application architecture
- Working experience with the automotive industry is an important asset
We offer you a flexible family-like work environment. Each individual is at the heart of our customer service process, and every employee is expected to show some interested in all the products and technical aspects of the company. We value the strengths and talents of the human resources and one can quickly grow within the company. Come meet us and find out for yourself!