360.Agency (280 employees in Canada) is looking for a HR generalist to join its wonderful and ever growing company.
Reporting to the HR Director, you will play a key advisory role for managers and employees of 360.Agency (excluding recruitment).
This position is perfect if you already have general HR experience and want autonomy and new responsibilities. Our HR team is made of a human resources director and two talent acquisition specialists who will help you accomplish your mission. Our team is very agile and flexible, and we are looking for someone who is passionate and wants to have fun while accomplishing great work within the team!
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be in charge of the employee development cycle and day-to-day HR management
- Onboarding and facilitating the integration of new people into teams
- Facilitate the cohesion of team members and participate, with managers, in developing a strong sense of belonging
- Ensure the respect, application and compliance of HR practices with regard to employment legislation. (CNESST, Pay equity, health and safety)
- Develop, maintain and improve HR programs, policies and tools
- Advise and support managers on the various aspects of the day-to-day management of their teams in connection with HR management (performance management, labor relations management, etc.)
- Create communications for employees (emails, facebook, intranet and video)
- Ensure the working climate within teams, perform analyzes and find solutions that allow them to evolve and operate effectively
- Act as a facilitator in change management
- Intervene and guide managers in conflict situations
- Intervene in the resolution of complex problems and propose proactive approaches as well as possible solutions that respond to management issues.
- Participate in payroll, opening and closing employee files, management of group insurance with the help of the administrative and finance team.
- Diploma in industrial relations or human resources (or related training)
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a partner or HR advisor in a constantly changing environment. (IT or marketing agency environment an asset)
- Mandatory bilingualism
- Knowledge of Quebec laws regarding labor standards, CSST, human rights, pay equity
- Knowledge of the laws of other provinces (an asset)
- Experience in conflict management and working in constantly changing environments
- Positive attitude and enjoys teamwork
- Autonomy, ability to adapt through various situations and resilience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills driven through empathy
- Versatility, sense of organization and planning
- Analytical mind and keeping cool under pressure
- Ability to communicate with different levels of management
- Proof of creativity, initiative and innovation in the proposed solutions
- Offices located in downtown Griffintown, close to everything
- Hybrid work (balance between office and telecommuting)
- Strong corporate culture, multicultural and close to individuals
- Flexible and benevolent management
- Group insurance and telemedicine
- Business activities (when the health situation allows)
We are committed to working with motivated people, let’s talk!