Want to join a growing agency?
360.Agency is on the lookout for an Email Campaign Integrator. This multidisciplinary role will allow you to take advantage of your technical and marketing expertise. You will be responsible for planning, sending out, and analyzing email campaigns for our dealership clients. You will work with the design, content, and account management teams to ensure that we satisfy the marketing needs of our clients.
Are you passionate about digital marketing and web integration? Do you have experience with email blasts? Are you seeking new and exciting challenges?
We want you!
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Programming and integrating email campaigns while respecting budgets and deadlines, according to the timelines established by stakeholders
- Ensure platform and screen-size optimization, using available tools
- Target audiences (mailing lists) though manual list cleaning (Excel)
- Follow up on delivery, campaign performance, and results in our CRM system
- Keep up to date with Canadian and international regulations (Canada’s anti-spam legislation)
- Responsible for the email-sending process, and its evolution
- Create on-demand reports
- Analyze campaign results, and provide strategic recommendations for these
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in email campaign management
- Advanced HTML/CSS skills
- Mailing list cleaning (Excel)
- DEC or BAC in multimedia/integration, information technology or equivalent
- Knowledge of C-28 compliance (asset)
- Capable of analysis
- Remarkable eye for detail and rigorous
- Able to work under pressure
- Bilingual in French / English
We offer a pleasant work environment, flexible hours, a dynamic working atmosphere, and the opportunity for evolution in a growing agency. Meet us today!