Why work at 360.Agency?
360.Agency is a leader in the revolution of digital automotive marketing. We are a company with over 230 employees passionate about digital and web solutions, offering cutting-edge products for car dealers across Canada! The energy at the agency is unmatched, with constant innovations that allow us to jump ahead of our competitors.
As a certified Google Premier Partner, we receive the latest tech updates and act quickly to exceed our customers’ expectations, providing the best service in Canada’s largest retail market. Learning opportunities are endless, self-development is encouraged, and our corporate culture is defined as: a growing company with the aim to become an international organization.
Join us in our quest to revolutionize digital marketing!
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Support Territory Managers in client meetings;
- Develop strategies with managers to increase sales;
- Define pricing of company products;
- Collect information on prices, products and competitor updates;
- Close sales with new clients (new car dealerships);
- Modify and adapt the content of sales presentations with in-depth dealer analysis;
- Focus sales efforts by analyzing existing and potential clients;
- Analyze monthly and annual reports of territory activities and results;
- Advise on changes in products, services and policies with an assessment of results and competitive development;
- Manage client relations and promote the corporate brand;
- Contribute to team effort with the achievement of sales objectives.
** This position requires regular travel with representatives to Ontario NFLD **
- Based in Toronto GTA.
- Sales management experience.
- Sales experience in dealerships, not a prerequisite but an important asset.
- Meet and exceed sales objectives, sales experience and maintain a CRM sales system.
- Ability to close sales and comfortable with solicitation calls.
- Territory management.
- Staff management.
- Ability to prospect clients.
- Negotiation skills.
- Aptitude for customer relations.
- Motivation to achieve objectives.
- Ability to present and demonstrate products.