Showroom, member of 360.Agency, is looking for an Automotive Data and content integration specialist. This position entails researching, processing and entering information on vehicle models and manufacturers’ promotional programs in order to create a database that adequately displays the models, prices and promotions on our customers’ websites. You will be in contact with various teams in the company such as Photo Retouchers, web Project Managers or Customer Support teams. If you’re interested by this position, come join a leading company on the market.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Searching, entering and updating digital data or content for an internal management tool
- Assisting support teams for data related topics
- All other related tasks
- 2 years of related experience
- Precision and extreme thoroughness (mandatory)
- Interest in data entry and customer service
- Experience in data entry in English and French (digital or content)
- English (read and written) and French (read, written, spoken)
- Very good knowledge of IT (Internet, Office, G Suite)
- Positive and responsible attitude
- Autonomy, responsiveness, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Available to work very occasionally on weekends (4 or 5 weekends per year)
We offer you a flexible family-like work environment. Each individual is at the heart of our customer service process, and every employee is expected to show some interested in all the products and technical aspects of the company. We value the strengths and talents of the human resources and one can quickly grow within the company. Come meet us and find out for yourself!