Website Project Coordinator – Desking360Montréal
Do you want to join a growing tech company?
We are looking for a website project coordinator!
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Your responsibilities will involve coordinating and ensuring the delivery of our Desking 360 web solutions in order to meet the team’s objectives, as well as ensure our clients’ satisfaction
- You will be involved in the analysis of our clients’ needs until the delivery of these solutions, all while maintaining constant communication with internal and external teams throughout the process
- In short, you will be responsible of the planning, deadlines, and quality of the delivered solutions
- You will also coordinate the follow-up of these projects with professionalism and enthusiasm. You will help us gain our clients’ trust by delivering a solution that is up to their standards within a reasonable timeframe
Are you the one we are looking for? Contact us!
The project coordinator has great team spirit and must work closely with colleagues to establish a plan that meets everybody’s needs.
- Team spirit
- Experience with IT solutions
- Self-discipline, resourcefulness, and very good organizational skills
- Minimum 6 months experience in project management
- Experience with client relations (an asset)
- Is proactive, agile, and be willing to learn
- Very good French (written and spoken)
- Excellent English and French Spoken skills
- Located downtown close to public transit
- Comprehensive group insurance
- Virtual medical clinic
- Flexible schedule
- Use of a company laptop
- Beautiful work environment
- Social activities