Help us revolutionize the way people buy cars!
SM360, member of 360 Agency, is currently looking for a web enthusiast for the position of Coordinator Team Manager.
Directly with the COO, you will be responsible for a team of coordinators who deliver more than 200 websites PER YEAR to auto dealerships across Canada.
You will work closely with the team leads of the various departments (design, integration, data and operations) in order to deliver quality websites on time.
- Management of the team of coordinators (+/- 10 people):
- Be able to assist and support your resources for the customers
- Be the conductor, guide, train the team
- Be the 1st internal and external entry point
- Optimize the process in order to increase productivity
- Distribute tasks, manage priorities and emergencies
- Evaluate the performance of your team by producing KPIs, weekly meetings and daily follow-ups
- Perform regular follow-ups on open requests
- Documentation manager (Update and creation)
- Be the guarantor of the quality of the delivered websites, and of the satisfaction of our customers
- Be in contact with your peers (managers, sales team, etc.) on the status of the project order book
- Work in close collaboration with specialized technical teams
- Perform all other tasks relating to his position entrusted to him
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce, computer science or any relevant field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the web (e-commerce an asset)
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in team management
- Good knowledge of project management in general
- Bilingual French-English Mandatory (French and English speaking team and clients)
- Knowledge or attraction for the automotive industry
- Team spirit; sense of urgency, organized: ability to solve problems
- Strong autonomy and a real sense of customer service
- Knowledge of the Jira platform (asset)
- Knowledge of G Suite and / or MS Office (asset)
- Located in the city center near public transport
- Full group insurance
- Virtual medical clinic
- Using a corporate laptop
- Nice working environment Social activities
If you want to leave your mark in a revolutionary industry and use your talent to face new challenges every day, let’s meet!
You will be surprised with what you will experience with us!
Our Other Opportunities
|Account Manager||Montreal||View details|
|Front-End Developer||Montreal||View details|
|OPS Support Technician||Montreal||View details|
|Product Owner||Montreal||View details|
|Program Coordinator||Montreal||View details|
|Responsible for accounts receivable||Montreal||View details|
|Senior Back-end Java Developer||Montreal||View details|
|Territory Manager||Calgary||View details|
|Web Content Specialist||Montreal||View details|
|Web Designer – Marketing Solutions||Montreal||View details|
|Website Project Coordinator||Montreal||View details|