The consultant / trainer in the car dealership business process at 360.Agency acts in this capacity with the sales teams of our dealership customers in the Territory of Vancouver area and its suburbs. The person is responsible for the training and coaching of specialists and sales teams by reinforcing the best practices of CRM use while applying the standards and procedures in force. The person in the role will be responsible for offering their consultation to our targeted clientele within his territory.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- CRM training for the sales and management teams of our car dealer customers
- Highlight the strengths and weaknesses of CRM users through performance reviews
- Ensure that a training and / or performance plan or any other action as well as a follow-up process
- Work on improving work processes in order to maximize the profitability of the sales department.
- Analyze remote CRM use prior to visits and plan for the deployment of the strategic plan; in line with the dealer’s sales objectives.
- Participate in the development of motivation and training tools
- Perform any other related task as assigned
- Be the benchmark for the sales process within the dealership
- Provide sales training to groups and individuals
- Solicit clients in its territory to invest in training and consultation
- Experience in a car dealership – an asset
- Coach / support experience
- Ability to analyze a dealership’s performance
- Dealership experience
- Knowledge of office software (MS Office)
- Results oriented
- Excellent communicator (oral and written)
- Leadership and entrepreneurship
- Very good judgment
- Excellent manager acting as a coach to his team (observation and feedback)
- Natural ability to motivate people and manage conflict
- Teamwork oriented
- Proficient English
We offer you a flexible family-like work environment. Each individual is at the heart of our customer service process, and every employee is expected to show some interested in all the products and technical aspects of the company. We value the strengths and talents of the human resources and one can quickly grow within the company. Come meet us and find out for yourself!
- Comprehensive group insurance
- Virtual medical clinic
- Using a corporate laptop