The Business Process Consultant – Toronto will be responsible for the service of providing analysis, assessments and delivery of advice and training as it relates to sales processes within automotive dealerships within your region. As a key member of 360.Agency’s Consulting Practice, your role focuses on executing mandates provided by the sales team within our existing software and digital advertising clientele which serve to help manage change, teach best practices and maximize utilization of our CRM Pro 360 and Desking 360 software solutions within the dealership.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Director of Training and Consulting as well as collaborating with Business Process Consulting peers and Sales Territory Manager across the country, and/or other departments of 360.Agency as required. Compensation will be comprised of a base salary and a variable component based on personal and group performance as well as benefits.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Represent 360.Agency’s Business Process Consulting Department within the region and act as subject matter expert with regards to dealership sales, call center, campaigns, lead management and conversion processes within the automotive industry.
- Manage your clients’ ongoing usage of 360.Agency’s suite of products by remotely analyzing their performance and providing recommendations, process changes and training to increase the dealerships’ sales efficiency.
- Deliver CRM sales training and coaching for Sales and Management staff within our existing customer base.
- Participate in the development and implementation of motivational presentations and training tools and materials.
- Identify digital marketing software and digital advertising upsell opportunities.
- 5 years minimum experience working in a Sales environment with a “Road to Sale” and demonstrated practical experience using CRM
- Car dealership experience not required but definitely an asset
- Business analysis skills as it relates to the performance of a sales organization (Car Dealership)
- Self motivated, organized and results driven
- Public speaking and communication skills
We offer you a flexible family-like work environment. Each individual is at the heart of our customer service process, and every employee is expected to show some interested in all the products and technical aspects of the company. We value the strengths and talents of the human resources and one can quickly grow within the company. Come meet us and find out for yourself!
- Comprehensive group insurance
- Virtual medical clinic
- Using a corporate laptop