Want to join a growing tech and marketing company?
We are looking for a community manager to complete our social media team.
The community manager needs to have a great team spirit and must work closely with his/her colleagues and several different teams in order to achieve his day-to-day activities. You will be in charge of multiple social media ccounts and have direct contact with each of your clients.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Create original and dynamic content for several social platforms according to the strategies implemented for each client.
- Conduct social media monitoring on a daily basis and ensure a commitment rate above the industry average.
- Daily monitor conversations, and proactively highlight opportunities for deeper engagement and interaction.
- Suggest and implement various innovative marketing strategies to promote our clients on social media Create monthly publication calendars.
- Provide and present monthly, quarterly and annual reports to each client.
- Manage crisis situations quickly and effectively on different social platforms.
- Team spirit and strong communication.
- Self-discipline, resourcefulness, and very good organizational skills.
- Is proactive, agile, and be willing to learn.
- In-depth knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Twitter, Google + and LinkedIn.
- Excellent ability to manage crisis situations on social platforms.
- Minimum 6 months experience with social media.
- Experience with client relations or automotive industry (an asset).
- Perfect english speaking and excellent writing skills (french is an asset but not an obligation).
All this in a motivating work environment in beautiful offices in downtown Montreal – fun guaranteed!
We take to heart pleasure at work and among colleagues. Resource strength and talent are greatly valued and can quickly lead to growth within the company.
Are you the one we are looking for? Contact us!