Business Process & Consultant TrainerMontreal
The consultant / trainer in the car dealership business process at 360.Agency acts in this capacity with the sales teams of our dealership customers in the Territory of Vancouver area and its suburbs. The person is responsible for the training and coaching of specialists and sales teams by reinforcing the best practices of CRM use while applying the standards and procedures in force. The person in the role will be responsible for offering their consultation to our targeted clientele within his territory.
- CRM training for the sales and management teams of our car dealer customers
- Highlight the strengths and weaknesses of CRM users through performance reviews
- Ensure that a training and / or performance plan or any other action as well as a follow-up process
- Work on improving work processes in order to maximize the profitability of the sales department.
- Analyze remote CRM use prior to visits and plan for the deployment of the strategic plan; in line with the dealer’s sales objectives.
- Participate in the development of motivation and training tools
- Perform any other related task as assigned
- Be the benchmark for the sales process within the dealership
- Provide sales training to groups and individuals
- Solicit clients in its territory to invest in training and consultation
- Experience in a car dealership – an asset
- Coach / support experience
- Ability to analyze a dealership’s performance
- Dealership experience
- Knowledge of office software (MS Office)
- Results oriented
- Excellent communicator (oral and written)
- Leadership and entrepreneurship
- Very good judgment
- Excellent manager acting as a coach to his team (observation and feedback)
- Natural ability to motivate people and manage conflict
- Teamwork oriented
- Proficient English
Offering a family and flexible working environment, we take the pleasure at work and among colleagues at heart. Each individual is at the heart of the customer service process, and each employee is expected to be interested in all products and technical aspects of the business. The strengths and talent of the resources is developed and can lead to growth within the company. A meeting will allow you to judge for yourself!
- Comprehensive group insurance
- Virtual medical clinic
- Using a corporate laptop