The billing clerk will have as main responsibility the control and the follow-up of the billing of our customer accounts. In addition, he (she) will have to ensure a rigorous follow-up of the validations and codifications of the products. He (she) will also have to provide support for the bookkeeping of the various entities of the group. He (she) must be adaptable and be ready to perform various administrative and operational activities related to billing analysis.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the preparation of our customers’ invoices and their follow-up according to the established invoicing processes.
- Work closely with account managers to ensure good information governance.
- Answer questions from external and internal customers relating to invoicing;
- Reconcile customer accounts
- Analyze and justify monthly billing discrepancies and make the required corrections
- All other related tasks
- Three (3) years of relevant experience, preferably in a service company;
- DEC or AEC in accounting or equivalent;
- Good knowledge of office tools such as: MS Office and/or the Google suite;
- Intermediate level in Excel;
- Good knowledge of accounting software;
- Good sense of work organization, priorities and meeting deadlines;
- Perfectly bilingual in French and English (written and oral);
We offer you a flexible family-like work environment. Each individual is at the heart of our customer service process, and every employee is expected to show some interested in all the products and technical aspects of the company. We value the strengths and talents of the human resources and one can quickly grow within the company. Come meet us and find out for yourself!