As a Java / Kotlin developer at SM360 you will be responsible for creating and maintaining the applications that allow our dealers to manage their vehicle inventories and follow the lifecycle of their customers. You will work collaboratively with a team of people passionate about the technologies implemented and the challenges to be met to satisfy our customers. In addition, each team member is involved in the technical architecture decisions that allow us to grow and move forward.
Our comfortable offices (BBQ and pool table provided) are located in the Griffintown district, in the heart of Montreal, but telecommuting has become the norm, you can work from anywhere in Canada.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in the scrum sprint of one of our development team composed of 3 to 6 people
- Imagine and develop new company services
- Work with tools such as Jira, GitLab and our CI / CD processes in your day-to-day tasks
- Participate in testing your code until it is deployed
- Java, Kotlin
- Spring (Data, WebFlux, Security), Coroutines
- Kafka, Redis
- MySQL, Elasticsearch
- AWS (Lambda / SQS / S3), Docker, Kubernetes
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in Java / Spring back-end service development
- 1+ years of experience in Kotlin
- Knowledge of SQL Database and NoSQL (MongoDB)
- Knowledge of micro-services and cloud hosting
- Ability to learn quickly and find ingenious solutions
We offer you a flexible family-like work environment. Each individual is at the heart of our customer service process, and every employee is expected to show some interested in all the products and technical aspects of the company. We value the strengths and talents of the human resources and one can quickly grow within the company. Come meet us and find out for yourself!