Are you looking to evolve in a growing tech company? 360.Agency is a group of companies specialized in creating the best web and marketing solutions for its car dealership clients across canada. Our mission? To revolutionize the way consumers have been buying cars over the last 100 years.
SM360, member of 360 Agency is looking for an Application Specialist to join its team to support its submission manager tool, Desking360. The Application Specialist will also be responsible for supporting other agency products already installed at our dealer customers across Canada.
The role of the Application Specialist will be to take charge of complex issues that could not be resolved by our level 1 support team. He will also be part of a rotating on-call team that must provide support to the customer outside normal working hours, when the situation requires so.
Do you like challenges and would like to work in a young, dynamic and stimulating atmosphere in the heart of Griffintown? We have the perfect job for you! All in a motivating work environment… guaranteed pleasure.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with customers to understand their software and processes surrounding vehicle sales, in order to find solutions to their problems
- Take charge of complex issues and resolve them to customer satisfaction
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our software in order to be able to support them independently
- Support customers and the installation team in setting up products
- Document interactions in the Jira tool
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the automotive industry or equivalent experience
- Bilingual compulsory (English / French)
- Good knowledge of accounting related to automobile sales
- Understanding of dealership sales processes
- Understanding of the concepts surrounding inventory management
- Strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills
- Analytical, who likes to get to the bottom of things
- Passionate about process
- Autonomy, desire to learn!
- Ability to work under pressure and with leadership.
- Excellent sense of organization / discipline
- Very comfortable with computer tools
- Team spirit
- Located in Griffintown near public transportation
- Hybrid work: In the office and teleworking
- Full group insurance from day 1
- Unlimited virtual medical clinic for you and your family
- Flexible hours
- Computer equipment provided for your home and office
- Beautiful work environment, open and modern ambiance
- Social activities, Team dinners, and more!