Have you gone through the features of Google ads and Facebook for paid campaigns? Have you trained your co-workers on these platforms? Do you have leadership skills? Are you ready for team management?
CA360, member of 360.Agency, is searching for a Advertising Operations Manager to join its team to supervise paid advertising campaigns for its clients in the automotive industry, across Canada.
Reporting to the Vice President of Advertising Operations, you will manage an Advertising Operations team (Ad Ops) to ensure the delivery and performance of media budgets across various advertising channels: Google ads, Facebook, LinkedIn etc. You will work in close collaboration with the Media Directors in the field, to ensure impeccable communication. You will be responsible for the delivery of budgets and for the quality of advertising campaigns.
Daily, your role will be to supervise the KPIs relative to the different types of SEM campaigns, to contribute to automation projects, and to ensure processes are followed and adapted as required. You will also play a strategic role, consulting with Media Directors, as well as coordinate with the different teams to ensure the best client experience possible.
Do you enjoy challenges and wish to work in a young, dynamic, and stimulating environment? We have the ideal job for you! All this in a motivating work space… excitement and fun guaranteed.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Manage the Advertising Operations team by:
- Assigning accounts to team members equitably
- Ensuring that campaigns respect the best practices of the industry
- Following up regularly on budgets, spend, and other relevant KPIs
- Documenting the processes and best practice
- Supporting the team with automation projects;
- Being responsible for the training of team members
- Analyzing account results periodically or on demand, and providing recommendations
- Testing new functionalities or tools available through various platforms (beta;
- Being the reference for any queries related to digital advertising
- Ensuring processes are respected, to ensure consistency of information and communication
- Maintaining a high level of client satisfaction.
- Ensure the link between the Advertising Operations and Media Director teams
- Day-to-day management of the team to ensure they can accomplish and perform by:
- Giving regular feedback
- Providing continued support and the appropriate tools
- Work in close collaboration with other teams as necessary
- Accomplish any other task relative to the role that will be entrusted
- Minimum two years’ experience in team management
- Minimum four years’ experience in digital marketing
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing
- Excellent mastery of Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook, Google Tag Manager
- Bilingual (clients and team members are English and French speakers)
- BA in Admin, Communication or any related field.
- Organized, good sense of priorities
- Team spirit
- Adaptable and flexible
- Knowledge of JIRA; Linked-in, Waze, TikTok
- G Suite and/or Microsoft Office;
- Certifications in Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook
- Knowledge of the automotive industry
We offer you a flexible family-like work environment. Each individual is at the heart of our customer service process, and every employee is expected to show some interested in all the products and technical aspects of the company. We value the strengths and talents of the human resources and one can quickly grow within the company. Come meet us and find out for yourself!