The account manager operates as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to the 360.Agency’s services. This includes any issues, requests and questions relating to their website, CRM and other SM360 applications after installation. Prompt answers and proactivity with clients is at the heart of the job.
You will be in constant contact with an assigned portfolio. You will need to be able to
- Quickly establish a rapport & relationship with new clients
- Maintain relationships with existing clients
- Remain calm, cool & collected even under stress
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate problems resolution for our clients, internally as well as externally
- Understand the client’s needs and have the ability to communicate them to internal teams
- Communicate with clients via phone or email
- Maintain a high satisfaction level with clients
- Build and maintain a relationship of trust with clients
- Good knowledge of our applications and sound use of clients’ strategic plans
- Guide clients to use our tool in the most optimal and efficient way
- Organize and facilitate client training
- Respect confidentiality of clients information by applying the personal information protection policy
- Perform any other task required
- Excellent communication competencies in English and in French: Written & Spoken
- Customer service experience
- Sense of urgency
- Problem solving skills: think outside the box!
- Team player
- Friendly, outgoing & generally amicable personality
- Analytical skills
We offer you a flexible family-like work environment. Each individual is at the heart of our customer service process, and every employee is expected to show some interested in all the products and technical aspects of the company. We value the strengths and talents of the human resources and one can quickly grow within the company. Come meet us and find out for yourself!