Certification Offers New Benefits
Thanks to CRM 360’s certification, the dealers of these three renowned manufacturers can now benefit from:
- A platform that centralizes all your web leads, whether they come from your website, external sites, used vehicle portals, and even your manufacturer’s site.
- Real-time transmission of your actions on manufacturing leads.
- The possibility of increasing your additional co-op dollars if your response time meets the standards of the Lead Response Bonus defined by FCA. *
* For FCA dealers only, see conditions with your manufacturer.
CRM 360: A Complete Solution
In addition to the advantages mentioned above, CRM 360 also:
- Manages of all your leads simply using a single platform (web leads, telephone leads, and walk-ins).
- Efficiently monitors your BDC agents’ and sales teams’ activities thanks to the Activity Dashboard.
- Generates personalized reports adapted to your business objectives.
- Tracks all incoming and outgoing communications associated with each opportunity.
- Supports your salespeople throughout their sales in the showroom with the “Road to Sale” module.
- Captures leads and VINs in seconds with the CRM 360 application for use in-store.
- Fully integrates with our new DESKING 360 module.
360.Agency continues to make life better for Canadian car dealers. These new certifications by FCA, JLR and Polaris complement the many advantages of our CRM 360 tool, to offer you even more functionality and efficiency.